Kalampakas 28 & Ampati

42100, Trikala


Since 2004, the e-trikala office utilizes new technologies by successfully implementing Municipal, National and European projects. On April 8, 2008, having the required experience, it developed into a Developmental Societe Anonyme O.T.A, under the name e-Trikala SA, where 99% of the share capital belongs to the Municipality of Trikala and the remaining 1% to Trikala Chamber of Commerce.

Its purpose is to improve the daily lives of citizens in a medium-sized city, to simplify their daily transactions, to reduce telecommunication costs and to offer new services. In addition, the applications of new technologies, are the new way of citizen’s participation in decision-making processes while at the same time they make the Public authorities, guarantors for the proper functioning of the local society in relation to the digital and remote service of the citizens.